Monday, 3 August 2026

Fox Den

 This is a post I have meant to do for ages so its good to finally post it.  Today's footage is from about the span of a couple months or so, around april and may. I got a brillaint photo of the cubs when I sat out waiting for them but this post gives a bit more of an insight into what they do around their den. There's loads of footage of the parents going back and forth (although I think it might just be the vixen) and the cubs getting fed and playfighting that I could write loads about. However I think a lot of the footage explains itself, so I'm just going to post it all for you to enjoy. Some of the times/dates might be wrong so ignore them.






                               
                            







Here the adult brings nack some food:





Here it brings back what looks like a dead squirrel or rat:


                                
                                                               

                                                                             

         



Here they were playing with a huge rat:






















That's all for today's post. It was only a bit of the footage as there was plenty more playing and other activity around the den. Remember to leave a comment and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment